Dear Christopher,
Good afternoon, sunshine! I hope you are having a good day! This is the first day that I haven't been with you at one point or another in 4 days. I know I seem nuts, but after getting spoiled with all of the time that I spent with you this weekend, I feel so deprived! I had so much fun this weekend, and although the Seahawks aren't your favorite team, I really appreciate you pretending that they were, for at least a day:) I've been asking you over and over and over for a week if you have got my letter yet, and I get more and more sad every time you say that you didn't get it, because it was the best letter and drawing in the whole world. However, I can't wait until you come back for at least a few days and so we can do snowboarding:) Speaking of snowboarding, I'm still so hurt that you found your gift not even 6 HOURS after I bought it and put it in your basement. Remember when you first taught me how to snowboard?? I was so nervous to look stupid in front of you that I just stood there for a long time before I even put the snowboard on my right foot! But you were so patient with me and barely even laughed at me, at least not while I was looking :) And you didn't teach me how to turn right! But, you were very patient with me even when I wanted to give up right then and there.
Thank you for that, by the way.
How is my day going?
Oh gosh, its been the longest day in history. I just want to go home and sleep and eat and snuggle with my little fluff ball! I just can't wait until graduation and senior week and summer and freshman year of college. It seems like it is taking forever to get here but I know that the time is going to fly by and next thing I know I'll be trying out for softball, having my last senior night, moving into college, going to your graduation, playing my last softball game basically ever, and then graduating college and then I'll literally be on my own..... How scary does that sound?!? Well I guess I'll just roll with the punches:)
I hope you are having a wonderful day, Shake.
You are a beautiful person inside and out, Mr.Armstrong.
MWAHHHHHHHH! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment