Dear Christopher,
Today, I just want you to know how much I love you, although I say it all of the time. I set you a letter in the mail, even though I didn’t keep it a secret like i originally planned. I hope it gets there today or before you leave tomorrow! God, I can’t wait to go to the game on Sunday with you and my dad, I still can’t believe that he bought those tickets haha. Remember the last time we went to a football game together. That was one hell of a night. Im still embarrassed that we were only dating a month and you had to meet my drug head of a sister. Although, she did make the Raven’s game memory that much better! We played babysitter that night, making sure she was cheering for the right team and not getting her ass kicked ( “PUT THAT TOWEL DOWN” *in slurred voice*). You even got a little frisky on the way home! haha. My dad and I swore after that freezing ass game that we would never go to another one because we had a better seat and view in our living room, yet.......here we are, packing up jackets and hats to drag our asses out to a game in New Jersey the day after a winter weather storm, but I guess its worth it!
I wonder what they’ll have to say about my jaw when they can’t get it open wide enough to work on it at my orthodontist appointment, and no, you don't have to make a comment on that!! :) Your sexual mind is one of the reasons that you are so damn funny haha. Sometimes I get so angry because I can’t stay angry at you. You always make a joke or snuggle up to me and say exactly what I want to hear. How do you do that? Also, while i’m at it i’m going to have to ask how you managed to make me fall in love with you over and over and over again? I’ll have to say that you are pretty perfect and no two days with you are ever the same.
And we’ll have many many more days to see if that pattern continues. :)
How was my day?
Okay, as per the norm I suck at waking up in the morning because I stay up all night on twitter, or watching TV, or talking to you. Although the last one is my favorite. I had a series of VIOLENT sneezes today it makes no sense! I’m still waiting to hear if you got my letter or not yet and still filling with anxiety to see if i got the scholarship for Coppin (tomorrow i’ll blog to you all about Coppin!). If i do get ityou can have my laptop, since you have awfully bad luck with people stealing things. I have an or orthodontist appointment soon, I’m not sure why I am writing so early in the morning, but i’m sure i’ll tell you all about my day tonight after you work :)
I love you so much!
I hope you are sleeping good and wake up soon Googliebear!
MAAHHHHHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment